Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dreams Don't Have Expiration Dates: 20 Years Later the Sausalito Dream is Coming True

Click the link to see the video. Dream Home in Sausalito, CA. I am practicing the Law of Attraction with discipline an fervor. I have been practicing it for 25 years off and on and believe it has been working off and on. In November of 2012, I reread the book "Money and the Law of Attraction" by Esther & Jerry Hicks and have been consistently every day since do the work which is mostly mental and emotional work.


My husband and I have been talking about moving to a more liberal, physically active, better climate city when he retires in 1 year. I have always wanted to live in San Franciso since 1994 when I was there once a month for a week working on my Ph.D. in Women's Spirituality. Sausalito was my top choice, which is just across the bay on the Golden Gate Bridge. 

In 1994 when I looked around at the homes and possibilities I was overwhelmed and had no idea how I was going to move there - but I never said never. I looked at the multi-million dollar homes on the hill with the view of SF & Bay and thought what do those people do to make enough $ to live there.  I couldn't imagine myself making that kind of money at that time, but I still though there had to be a way to learn how to do it.

At the time I was working part time as a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor for a variety of insurance and managed care companies. I didn't at that time have a way to make that kind of money. 

Twenty years later after 10 years of being a Professional Speaker, Trainer and Motivationl-Keynote Speaker for National Seminars and myself and studying and become an expert at Social Media Marketing and Strategy landing my first Consulting Contract with a Company and....my husband and I selling Real Estate - I feel that it is doable to move to Sausalito and know without a doubt we will make it happen.

Dreams don't have expiration dates. Never Give Up!

No comments: