Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Manifesting Your Dreams One Year Experiment

Have you ever followed a thought system that had you working on changing your thoughts and/or feelings to manifest anything you want? 

If yes, I would like for you to join my "The Vortex a 1 Year Law of Attraction Experiment". Go here to sign up for the Free Introductory Webinar On August 27, 2014:  http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/11494/051517bc87

I have been studying the Law of Attraction for 25 years and have practiced it off an on with some success. Recently I have found some key ingredients that have made it very successful.

I am wondering if you have been working on this as well or something like it: The Secret, A Course In Miracles, Science of Mind, etc... and have had some success but would like more.

If yes, I am conducting a 1 year experiment (will be using actual research methodologies from my degrees in Psychology) to see what works and doesn't work for people in these Manifesting Thought Systems. I plan to write a book and possible a Ph.D. Dissertation from the results.

I am looking for 100 people to join me in this experiment. The great thing is you can join and participate at the exact level that you want - this will be part of the experiment.

If you decide to sign up, you will be filling out a cognitive psychology questionnaire, personality test, and general information form. There will be a weekly webinar to give the week's assignment and to hear from everybody their results from the last week's assignment.

I will be explaining all the details in the upcoming webinars on August 27 at 12 noon and 8pm (you pick one).

Register for the Free Webinar:http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/11494/051517bc87

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...