Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Manifesting Your Dreams One Year Experiment

Have you ever followed a thought system that had you working on changing your thoughts and/or feelings to manifest anything you want? 

If yes, I would like for you to join my "The Vortex a 1 Year Law of Attraction Experiment". Go here to sign up for the Free Introductory Webinar On August 27, 2014:  http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/11494/051517bc87

I have been studying the Law of Attraction for 25 years and have practiced it off an on with some success. Recently I have found some key ingredients that have made it very successful.

I am wondering if you have been working on this as well or something like it: The Secret, A Course In Miracles, Science of Mind, etc... and have had some success but would like more.

If yes, I am conducting a 1 year experiment (will be using actual research methodologies from my degrees in Psychology) to see what works and doesn't work for people in these Manifesting Thought Systems. I plan to write a book and possible a Ph.D. Dissertation from the results.

I am looking for 100 people to join me in this experiment. The great thing is you can join and participate at the exact level that you want - this will be part of the experiment.

If you decide to sign up, you will be filling out a cognitive psychology questionnaire, personality test, and general information form. There will be a weekly webinar to give the week's assignment and to hear from everybody their results from the last week's assignment.

I will be explaining all the details in the upcoming webinars on August 27 at 12 noon and 8pm (you pick one).

Register for the Free Webinar:http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/11494/051517bc87

No comments: